|Element||Magic / Heart|
A monster species resembling a two-dimensional cartoon sketch that has only appeared in Monster Rancher 1 and Monster Rancher Advance 2, and is rumored to have been born from living graffiti. They are extremely difficult to obtain and have powerful but weird attacks, which include a chicken motorcycle and a large boot. This monster is based on characters from the popular Tecmo arcade game Ganbare Ginkun.
A doodle is a simplistic drawing often done with no particular purpose.
Its Japanese name is "Graffiti."
|Monster Rancher 1||"Only known to a few people. He's absolutely a mystery."|
|Monster Rancher Advance 2||こころないラクガキからうまれたしょうたいふめいのモンスター。はっきりいってモンスターかどうかもあやしいとのこえもちらほら。|
- To obtain a Doodle in Monster Rancher 1, raise a purebred Monol to Class C or higher and raise its Fame up to 85+. Then bring it to a Rank E battle and the Fame will drop down to around 50. Afterwards, the Monol will get graffitied (becomes a Scribble) and Holly will freak out. Combine it with any other monster for Doodle.
- NOTE: There is a low chance that instead of gaining a Doodle when you Combine the Scribble with another monster, you will instead get a Sketch. This is the only ??? Sub-breed monster in Monster Rancher 1 that can be obtained by combining.
- In Monster Rancher 1, after unlocking the species, use the CD: Damned Damned Damned (1977) by The Damned. This makes the Doodle the only non-??? Sub-Species Secret monster obtainable off of a CD in Monster Rancher 1.
- To obtain a Doodle in Monster Rancher Advance 2, you must first unlock every other main breed and receive the 3rd stable upgrade from Bint. Take a high Class monster to the Promiass Ruins, have it search for the Chalk. Then take a Class D Garu and go to the Quarry in Tapota and the Chalk will become Odd-Chalk. Combine with any two monsters for Doodle. You can also use the password SKETCH or JAILROCK.
See here for a complete list of Doodle Techniques.
- For more pictures and screenshots of Doodle, click here.