A technological breed of Hare that wears a gadget suit outfitted with all manner of gadget weapons. Its name is easily confused with the GunBits, the Color Pandora/Durahan mix. It was renamed Moonlight and redesigned exclusively for Monster Rancher Advance 2 to look more like a samurai than a gadgeteer, with silver armor and white fur.
Its original name is a combination of the words gun (since it is covered in metal) and rabbit.
Later named because its silver armor shines like moonlight.
|Monster Rancher 4||Gunbitt||"With a highly-calculating mind, it plans ahead instead of leaving battles up to brute strength. Considerate, it tries not to use too much of its Breeder's money."|
|Monster Rancher EVO||Gubitt||"With a highly-calculating mind, it plans ahead instead of leaving battles up to brute strength. Considerate, it tries not to use too much of its Breeder's money."|
|Monster Rancher Advance 2||Moonlight||N/A|
|Monster Farm DS||Gunbitt|
|Monster Rancher DS||Gunbitt||"Gunbitt uses its wits to win battles, always calculating two steps ahead of its opponent. It is also favored by breeders for its warm heart."|
|My Monster Rancher||Gunbitt||"This monster is characterized by its entire body being wrapped in metal armor. Even those long ears are covered in armor! It's so quick you would almost think it weren't wearing armor at all."|
- To obtain a Gunbitt in Monster Rancher 4, use
- To obtain a Gunbitt in Monster Rancher EVO, use
- To obtain a Moonlight in Monster Rancher Advance 2, use the password Jimsey.
- To obtain a Gunbitt in Monster Farm DS, use
- To obtain a Gunbitt in Monster Rancher DS, combine a Hare (main) and a Durahan (sub).
- To obtain a Gunbitt in My Monster Rancher, use