An albino breed of Mocchi that has the same green scales down its back like the normal breed. The rumor is that it was spawned from a Mocchi that ran away from its Breeder and tried to color itself white to be original. It started out as a non-playable Boss monster in Monster Rancher 2, but eventually became a playable monster with a ??? sub-type. Later, it was revealed to be related to Xenon.
Named for its white coloration.
|Monster Rancher 2||White Mocchi (???)||"It has changed the color of its skin in order to be conspicuous."|
Non-Playable Enemy Monster
|Monster Rancher 4||White Mocchi (???)||"Apparently, the Mocchi's one true rival is the White Mocchi. Whenever their eyes meet, sparks are sure to fly! Funny thing is, they used to get along just fine."|
|Monster Rancher Advance||White Mocchi (???)||N/A|
|Monster Farm DS||White Mocchi (???)|
|Monster Rancher DS||White Mocchi (Xenon)||"White Mocchi is Mocchi's biggest rival. Whenever they meet eye to eye things get pretty crazy. They used to be good friends long ago."|
|My Monster Rancher||White Mocchi (Xenon)||"It looks like a regular Mocchi with a white body, but seems to possess a mysterious aura. Perhaps it has some secret abilities?"|
|Anime Series||White Mocchi (???)||For the character, see Most.|
- To obtain a White Mocchi in Monster Rancher 4, use the DVD Ice Age (Disc 1).
- To obtain a White Moch in Monster Rancher Advance, use the password Most.
- To obtain a White Mocchi in Monster Farm DS, use
- To obtain a White Mocchi in Monster Rancher DS, use
- To obtain a White Mocchi in My Monster Rancher, use
- For more pictures and screenshots of White Mocchi, click here.